Monday, November 10, 2008

Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh.....

Wow! What a time hiccup! A lot has happened since I last posted. I had my 53rd birthday. My thanks to all who wished me well, most particularly Tony Isabella who always remembers to send me a greeting. (Yes, my family did to, but they're supposed to. And long time friends, too.)

Worlds of Fun closed for the year, and we got our operations there "put to bed." It was a tough season for me. Never quite felt in synch.

One of my favorite aunts passed away. My wife and I were in Grand Island, NE for the funeral. We left KC at 70 degrees to be greeted in Nebraska at 40 degrees! Yeeesh! There was "horizontal" snow because of how bad the wind was!

And, of course, the country elected a new president. It will be interesting to see how this event will play out. Hopefully, for the best.

Here's the "last" contest I was going to do at the park, since I got some complaints of others wanting caricatures. Again, I ran out of time and "gas." But hope to get caught up on a lot of things now. Here's the work in progress...

That's all for now.

Be Good!

No comments: