Friday, January 2, 2009

ending 2008, beginning 2009...

I'm still working on illustrations for Brian Miller's book. Here's how "Sherlock Hound" is coming along, but you'll need to click on the image to see the whole thing...It's still needing some tightening, but I should be able to get it inked up over this weekend. Make it look 'animated."

Along the way, one of my kids from Worlds of Fun contacted me, wanting some art for a project. A color version will be up at Monte May's P.I.G. Tales site soon, but here's what the black 'n' white looks like, and it's another one that you'll need to click on the image to see the whole thing...

Here's a refined version of a Disney-esque "princesses" piece. I wouldn't mind figuring out some way to do more with them, some comics project...

Lastly, after seeing Twilight(and snickering through out it), I wondered if something "vampiric" would be interesting. Maybe a "Vampire Princess?" It's strange that I had another girl in mind for her inspiration when I began sketching, one I worked with this past summer. But she ended up looking a lot like a girl I dated in college! Oy Vey! Could be a fun project, too...

Time to do more drawing.

No comments: