Sunday, February 8, 2009

Has it been a year since I started this?...

It could be! It all seems to have flown by quickly. Getting older really does suck. And I'm not the most organized person in the world. I found a page I started to do a "horror" strip with...FINALLY. And in the time I searched I probably could've just re-drawn the thing. Too much clutter.

But I found some other stuff, as well. This image is a sketch from another project, and since it didn't fly then, it seems I could use it in "Dibble." Probably for the church "lothario."


This one is of me...a bit of a "horror" caricature. Never thought of myself as THAT creepy, but I'm sure someone thinks differently...


An old friend from days past contacted me about doing some character designs and such for a pitch. I've been doing some faces to get back into the swing, using his descriptions to see what I come up with. Here are some of them...





Gotta go!

No comments: