Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some new, some old...

I have some rough sketches I've been doodlin' on for my caricature contest entry for "The Office." If you're a fan of the show, I hope I got close on these initial drawings. Here's "Michael."...

Here's "Dwight."...

And here's "Jim."...
__________________________
HEROES!!!--some old stuff to revisit...

I got into this show after the fact. One of the girls at work loaned me her copy of "Season 1," and after viewing I was hooked. My favorite character was "Eden," and I was dismayed when they killed her off. Still working on a sketch of her. My initial attempts were of "Nathan." Here's what I came up with, and I envision something similar to the Illustrator stuff I've dabbled in the past few years.

Hiro and Ando provide a good bit of "relief," but at times are more distracting. Season 2 they seemed to be not as well used.

"Mohinder" is one sketch that I thought came out well...

After "Eden," my favorite character is "HRG"--short for "horned rimmed glasses." The mysterious man known only as Bennet for most of Season 1....

I like Greg Grunberg's "Parkman." He's a fat guy. I can relate...

Lastly in this set is "D. L." Watching the first season(again!), I'm gleefully anticipating spending some sheckels when Season 2 hits next week. Too bad "D. L." got killed off...

Now that I've shown these, hopefully it will goose me to work on an artpiece and draw the other characters, particularly Claire, Nikki, Linderman, and Sylar.

Be good!

No comments: