Tuesday, December 15, 2009

city of champions!...

by Mike Worley

After having a rather psychotic day, personally...(maybe I'll explain later)I thought it prudent to remember that Maryville, MO is now the city of champions, football-wise.

My high school alma mater won the state championship in football for their class! GO SPOOFHOUNDS!!! And my college alma mater won the NCAA Division II championship in football! GO BEARCATS!!!

I found this photo from the summer of '08, and couldn't resist giving it some "fumetti" to doctor it up. Hopefully, none of my classmates read, or will ever read my blog. They might not find it humorous. But then again, we are getting older, so at some point no one will be able to remember it. And yes, you'll have to click on the image to get the full view. I'm the fat guy behind the banner on the right...


Lates!

No comments: