Thursday, January 19, 2012

aftermath of tonight...

I had my second class in Game Art Assets, and I found I was able to keep up. One thing I changed was to make sure I got on the front row. I didn't get my usual seat, but the next one over.

It still is lonely. Not just the drive, but being there. It isn't as "strange" as last semester. The faces are becoming more familiar. But I carpooled a year ago, and in truth, I really miss riding with my friend.

This time of year also brings out the "dragon," so I'm having a lot of "this all really does seem pointless" to contend with.

Tomorrow(Friday) the Animation Association will be having their weekly meeting. I think I'll go.

In putting some summaries to 2011 and the beginning of this year, 2011 taught me how to hate. I'm thinking 2012 will teach me to sever. Some things and people need to be excised from my life. I have a post in draft form, which goes more in depth with this, about severing and those who have shown themselves to be "true friends" in my life. My thoughts need more refining on it before posting.

And I need to get back to doing art. Posting warm-up sketches and such. Just some pain to still work through. Maybe the homework waiting for me to complete before Monday will help.

No comments: