Saturday, February 9, 2008

I need a scoop shovel!!!

I haven't posted for a few days. Still digging out and trying to clean up the studio. To be honest, I've suffered from depression for a number of years. And it's seems to not only be worse in the winter time, but has intensified each year. But I resolved to do better, and I let a lot of things slide in my personal and professional life. Time to change that.

I did discover a "new" band, thanks to my pal, Jason Caskey. It's "Southern Culture on the Skids." So I bought a cd Wednesday night, and it's been a few years since I tried to find some new music. Last bands I tried out being "Squirrel Nut Zippers" and "Morphine."

I'm also listening on audio book, "Bones to Ashes," by Kathy Reichs. A bit of a shock from the tv show.

Since this IS suppose to be an art blog, and not a rant/pontification blog, I have some sketches. The first three are the headshots that I worked out for Christopher, Furio, and Silvio for a "Sopranos" piece...






That's all for now. Be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! I'm impressed with how you've been able to post your work to this site! Now get busy and keep shoveling your studio out!