Tuesday, October 20, 2009

...drinkin' homebrew from a wooden cup, the folks dancin' got all shook up!...

by Mike Worley

Nothin' like the lyrics to an old Chuck Berry song to start off! And to show off my purchase from this year's Renaissance Festival...MY OWN WOODEN MUG! WOO HOO!!!


My niece is getting married this weekend, and asked me to do a caricature of her and her fiance. Here they are...

Since they are going to be "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," they wanted something of an homage to the Brangelina movie from a few years back. To see the entire image, just click on it...

I guess I can't help channeling Ed Benedict.

Since "Twilight" is all the rage and the new movie is close to release, here's a shirt I did for my wife about a month ago...


Next, I hope to show the finalized version of the Airbrush shop's "last gasp" for the season. And my Halloween caricature for this year.

Leilah tov!

No comments: