Monday, October 12, 2009

Okay! So I haven't been blogging much lately!...

by Mike Worley

I guess the heading says it all. Been busy at work. Surprising, because we've been at "weekends only" since after Labor Day. And like the test car speeding towards the brick wall...the season will come to an abrupt end.

But I have done a few things. Today, my wife and I went to the Renaissance Festival in Bonner Springs, KS. We had a great time. Pictures and a blog about it will be coming soon. My assistant manager has been airbrushing "monster" portraits, so we can try to generate some business at the airbrush t-shirt shop. It's been a tough year, not just for us, but everywhere it seems. Sales at concessionaires not being that good. The Ren Fest folks reported it was a down year for them. BID.

Here's a caricature of a new girl who came to work for me. Yes, she's a caricature artist, and wanted some tips on drawing bodies. Soooooo......


I also was asked to draw a caricature of one of my worker's mother and her fiance. Here's their pic. Sorry for the crappy image...a picture of a picture...

...and here's the caricature...


That's it for tonight.

No comments: